Monday, February 2, 2009

Whatta Man

Could it be? Have Jeff and I really been married for 6 whole years? Add that to one kiddie, a home, car, bills, and work (to pay for all of these wonderful things) and you've got yourself two GROWN UPS! I still have those moments when I wake up in the morning, look over at Jeff, and it sinks in..."I am SO married!" That's when I chuckle and reach over for a hug. (or a tickle...maybe even a butt squeeze!)

I don't think I would be happier with any other man. Jeff is perfect for me. That's not to say that we are perfect people, but we compliment one another very nicely. We have so much in common. I can recall, during one of our late night phone conversations (BEFORE becoming romantically involved), discovering that of ALL of the different kinds of cereal out there...Cinnamon Life was his favorite too! It was meant to be...

Within a few months of our marriage Jeff coined the saying, "Team Hunt." (There is a funny story behind that, but I'll have to save it for another time.) It is that motto that sums us up precisely. We are best friends and teammates, working together on a shared goal in life. We have a vision of our potential and are striving to help one another reach it. We are each other's #1 fan. If one of us falls down, the other is there to pick them up. I've got his back, and I know I can rely on him to have mine. Like any team, we have distinct roles that we play. It is the combination of our strengths and weaknesses, and similarities and differences that make the whole of our team unbeatable!

In honor of the 6 wonderful years we have shared, here are 6 wonderful things about my man, Jeff:

1. His Charming Personality


2. His Devastating Handsomeness


3. His Rock Star Abilities


4. His Love for His Family


5. His Style and Taste


6. His Sheer Awesomeness

No comments: